- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 cup grated Shtayburne Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans for rolling
Combine all the ingredients. Chill in the fridge for several hours. Roll into little balls and roll in pecans. Enjoy!
***There are so many variations to this lunch, and these posts are just to jumpstart the creative side of school moms! Enjoy! ?