- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 cups (1/2 lb) dry macaroni
- 1 cup shredded Shtayburne Farm Garlic & Herb Jack
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the dry macaroni and 2 cups of milk in a medium pot. Place lid on top and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Once it reaches a boil, reduce to low heat and let simmer until pasta is tender. Make sure to stir it often to keep pasta from clumping or sticking to the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper. If the mixture looks dry, add 1/4 cup of milk.
- Turn off heat and stir in the shredded cheese.
*What recipes would you like to see next? Let us know by shooting us an email!